+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move impose templates from one fiery to another.

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Exclamation Move impose templates from one fiery to another.

Hello

We have one Xerox Versant 80 with EX fiery and one Xerox Versant 2100 with EX fiery.

I have created many impose templates on the EX80 fiery and now i want to copy these templates to the EX2100 fiery. i have checked the directory it saves the templates to in preferences and copy the files from that folder to the folder on EX2100. but it wont appear in the impose template list?
    How can i access all my created templates from the EX80 rip?

Best regards Mattias

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Default Tried backup-restore

Hello

Today i tried backup-resture without a solution.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Mattias

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

What happens if you create a Custom Impose template on the V2100 - do you see that dbt file in the folder you have copied the templates to ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Quote Originally Posted by thistlegorm View Post
    What happens if you create a Custom Impose template on the V2100 - do you see that dbt file in the folder you have copied the templates to ?
    Yes i can find the new one in the same folder.

+ Reply to Thread