Thread: Fiery Uninstaller for Windows 7

Default Fiery Uninstaller for Windows 7

I have a Windows 7 (64-bit) machine where I'm attempting to uninstall Fiery Software Manager and Fiery User Software - 5.8.0.13.

Previously, I have tried the following:

+ Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall - failed (it's still there)

+ I've combed through every individual folder in the following locations (Show Hidden Files is configured):
    • C:\Fiery Software Manager
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiery
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronics for Imaging
    • C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Fiery Software Manager
    • C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\EFI
    Wasn't able to find any obvious files that were meant to uninstall Fiery Software Manager

+ Downloading the Extended Applications Package 44 - I can not for the life of me find an uninstaller executable; I've gone through every folder and ran each individual executable for kicks - ended up breaking things more than resolving them (I understand there is a separate installer for Mac machines, but not for Windows at all?)

+ Been looking through thread after thread for more specific direction or even a specific file name to look for, but I think I'll have better luck posting this thread.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Is there a way to manually or use the command line interface to uninstall Fiery?

Thank you for any and all responses. I'm sure it will help out a lot more folks than myself.

Did you find any solution to this? I'm having the same problem