+ Reply to Thread

Thread: finishing not supported by selected media

Default finishing not supported by selected media

i am trying to print some hole punch pages. Have done the same job several times without an issue. It is printing in a regualar 8.5x11 64gsm. i am trying same set up as before and keep getting the error "finishing not supported by selected media". i have tried different media paper, long side, short side but still the same error. Anyone has an advise? Thank you

It's been a year but I saw this posted and wanted to chime in.

I am running a Xerox Versant 2100 with a Fiery Server EX-P2100 and Color Profiler Suite 4.9.4.28.

Often I run across a problem with the sheet not being printed. The popup message says:
    Fiery Calibrator_20180111_161511 Finishing not supported by selected media {12x18}

Cause? Remedy?

Ranjitha is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Ranjitha is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    It's been a year but I saw this posted and wanted to chime in.

I am running a Xerox Versant 2100 with a Fiery Server EX-P2100 and Color Profiler Suite 4.9.4.28.

Often I run across a problem with the sheet not being printed. The popup message says:
    Fiery Calibrator_20180111_161511 Finishing not supported by selected media {12x18}

Cause? Remedy?
    Hi,

It could be because of some Finishing setting in the Job properties which is not supported for 12x18 media.

Could you please check and confirm is there any Finishing setting you have given while printing.

Thanks,
    Ranjitha.

+ Reply to Thread