Thread: Clone tool with ISO image for E24B Embeded Color Controller

Cool Clone tool with ISO image for E24B Embeded Color Controller

Searching for a downloadable ISO for the new E24B embedded color controller to use with the USB Prep tool version 2.0.26. I am new to this Fiery. Last one I used was on the E22B which the clone tool included the ISO file. That was connected to the MP C6502. I a now setting up for the new Pro C5200S which supports both the E24B & E44B color controllers.

Default Clone tool with ISO image for E24B Embeded Color Controller

Are you looking for a factory default ISO? I usually just clone one fresh out of the box. Its quite a bit faster than downloading nearly 4 gig of ISOs. I find it more useful to fully patch the Fiery first before cloning. There are only 2 patches for the E24b so that may not be necessary.

Cheers!
    Shawn

Default Trying to clone with set up tool 2.0.26 not working

Shawn, I saw your rely and I am trying to clone using the USB prep tool 2.0.26. With the E24B Linux box. I have used the same drag & drop method with the E23C and the USB set up tool 2.0.21 and the drag and drop with that utility works fine. The files on both system disks appear to be the same. I am not sure why it's not working. On the E23C, I can just drag the entire DVD system disk into the 2.0.21 setup tool and it prompts me for a USB drive to copy to.

Default Clone tool with ISO image for E24B Embeded Color Controller

Oh, I see! I have never created clones from system CDs. In fact I always create them from a fully patched Fiery so there is no need to re-do patches after reinstall. Once, years ago, I created a bare-bones clone, but I created ISOs from the system discs and dropped those on the tool. I do remember it had to be in a specific order tho. Hope that helps!

Cheers!
    Shawn