Thread: PDF rip failure

Default PDF rip failure

Name:  Snap 2017-06-26 at 16.35.49.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  55.4 KB

Can any help with this error.

File turns red then drops into printed folder.

Fiery rip for igen 150

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

HI,

Yes i can help you.

First, the quick solve is to turn off APPE for that job. That will allow it to run. There are some missing fonts that are not embedded into the pdf. I set up a Preflight actionlist to look for missing or unembedded fonts and to warn me when it happens. Jobflow preflight should be able to find these as well if you go through that.

Dan

Default Help finding APPE

Quote Originally Posted by StarDigital View Post
    HI,

Yes i can help you.

First, the quick solve is to turn off APPE for that job. That will allow it to run. There are some missing fonts that are not embedded into the pdf. I set up a Preflight actionlist to look for missing or unembedded fonts and to warn me when it happens. Jobflow preflight should be able to find these as well if you go through that.

Dan
    Thank for your help but can you tell me where I can find the APPE that you mentioned.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Have a look here:

Name:  screenshot1.PNG
Views: 605
Size:  8.6 KB

Then here:

Name:  screenshot2.PNG
Views: 591
Size:  32.5 KB
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Quote Originally Posted by thistlegorm View Post
    Have a look here:

Attachment 1747

Then here:

Attachment 1748
    Tried with and with out APPE makes no difference.

If I prefilght in FCW show no error but if I run preflight in acrobat Pro DC it come up with Trigger values damaged.

If I open and save in foxit phantom Ver7 it seems to work! and prints with APPE Ticked.