+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Problem with CWS and MAC OS X 10.11.6

  1. #1
    labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55

    Angry Problem with CWS and MAC OS X 10.11.6

    Hello

    I have a customer with Command Workstation (5.8.0.39 SP2) problems , the program hangs when she had print maybe 3-5 jobs. then she have to force it to close and then she can open it again., and when she puch the red close button then she have to force the program to close before she can open it again.

    Anyone have the same problem or know what todo? they have the latest version

    Best Regards Mattias

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Sorry to hear that labanmatte

    I'm running the same version without any issue. Perhaps something is interfering with the software - are there any Antivirus or Firewalls applications running? If so, can you try disabling them just for a test?

    Alternatively the installation may not have gone smoothly, you could try a complete uninstall using Fiery Software uninstaller (comes with the package) and then install again.

    The latest sustaining package for CWS 5.8 is here:
    http://www.efi.com/support-and-downl...ons v4.4.0.602

    Regards,
    Greta.

  3. #3
    labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    Sorry to hear that labanmatte

    I'm running the same version without any issue. Perhaps something is interfering with the software - are there any Antivirus or Firewalls applications running? If so, can you try disabling them just for a test?

    Alternatively the installation may not have gone smoothly, you could try a complete uninstall using Fiery Software uninstaller (comes with the package) and then install again.

    The latest sustaining package for CWS 5.8 is here:
    http://www.efi.com/support-and-downl...ons v4.4.0.602

    Regards,
    Greta.

    Hello

    I will try the latest package that released the day after you told me about the 4.4.0.602

    Thanks

  4. #4
    labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labanmatte View Post
    Hello

    I will try the latest package that released the day after you told me about the 4.4.0.602

    Thanks
    Hello

    Yesterday i reinstalled the package of command workstation at the customer... and the problems remains.
    Then i upgraded my own mac to 10.11.6 and i have the same problem so there is 3 different mac computers there i can see the same problem now.

    Isnt there any fix out for this? should be a known problem. if not then it is now

    Best regards Mattias

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Still not seeing it here. Any chance you're running Kapersky?

  6. #6
    labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    Still not seeing it here. Any chance you're running Kapersky?
    No customer is not running any protection software and niether do i.

  7. #7
    labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default Any fix for this ?

    The customers still have this problem.

    Is there any solution out yet?

    Best regards Mattias

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    880

    Default

    We'd like to take a look at the issue, I'll send you a private message with more info.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts