+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with CWS and MAC OS X 10.11.6

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Angry Problem with CWS and MAC OS X 10.11.6

Hello

I have a customer with Command Workstation (5.8.0.39 SP2) problems , the program hangs when she had print maybe 3-5 jobs. then she have to force it to close and then she can open it again., and when she puch the red close button then she have to force the program to close before she can open it again.

Anyone have the same problem or know what todo? they have the latest version

Best Regards Mattias

Sorry to hear that labanmatte

I'm running the same version without any issue. Perhaps something is interfering with the software - are there any Antivirus or Firewalls applications running? If so, can you try disabling them just for a test?

Alternatively the installation may not have gone smoothly, you could try a complete uninstall using Fiery Software uninstaller (comes with the package) and then install again.

The latest sustaining package for CWS 5.8 is here:
    http://www.efi.com/support-and-downl...ons v4.4.0.602

Regards,
    Greta.

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    Sorry to hear that labanmatte

I'm running the same version without any issue. Perhaps something is interfering with the software - are there any Antivirus or Firewalls applications running? If so, can you try disabling them just for a test?

Alternatively the installation may not have gone smoothly, you could try a complete uninstall using Fiery Software uninstaller (comes with the package) and then install again.

The latest sustaining package for CWS 5.8 is here:
    http://www.efi.com/support-and-downl...ons v4.4.0.602

Regards,
    Greta.

Hello

I will try the latest package that released the day after you told me about the 4.4.0.602

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by labanmatte View Post
    Hello

I will try the latest package that released the day after you told me about the 4.4.0.602

Thanks
    Hello

Yesterday i reinstalled the package of command workstation at the customer... and the problems remains.
    Then i upgraded my own mac to 10.11.6 and i have the same problem so there is 3 different mac computers there i can see the same problem now.

Isnt there any fix out for this? should be a known problem. if not then it is now

Best regards Mattias

Still not seeing it here. Any chance you're running Kapersky?

Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    Still not seeing it here. Any chance you're running Kapersky?
    No customer is not running any protection software and niether do i.

Default Any fix for this ?

The customers still have this problem.

Is there any solution out yet?

Best regards Mattias

We'd like to take a look at the issue, I'll send you a private message with more info.

+ Reply to Thread