+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery GO "Invalid Login Credentials"

Default Fiery GO "Invalid Login Credentials"

We are running a new Xerox Versant 2100s, FS100 Pro, Command Workstation v5.8.0.39 SP2... all available patches installed.
    Latest Fiery GO, Android version, from the App Store.

I can ping the machine's IP just fine

When I try to connect, I get "Invalid Login Credentials, please try again"
    I have tried both of the built in Fiery user names/default passwords, as well as my EFI passport user name/password? nada

nevermind... you guys really need to sticky the Android thread that specifies what the actual login names are:
    http://fieryforums.efi.com/showthrea...d-availability

Default User Name

Hi All,

In the user guide right at the very bottom it mentions to use the user admin rather than the default Administrator and Fiery.1

In this case RTFM is appropriate, but I didn't and had to let someone tell me!!

bencr is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor bencr is on a distinguished path

Hi all,

I've created my passport account but cannot log into the Go app with it. I also get "Invalid Login Credentials". I've not got as far as connecting to a printer yet...

Hi bencr,

Passport can be pretty frustrating at times. What I would do first is to make sure you have the right credentials (because trying it on a computer is easier than spamming it on phone/tablet).

1. Go to https://passport.efi.com/
    2. Log in (remember that "email" should end in @passport.efi.com);
    3. Once you confirmed that you have the correct credentials, please try again. If you had changed your password recently, it may also take up to 30 minutes to sync up across different apps.

Let me know if this helps!

-Anthony

+ Reply to Thread