Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: KM C1085 Fiery 308 Server Crashing

Baldbug is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Baldbug is on a distinguished path

Well, I thought we were out of the woods. Ran a job of 2400 colour clics with paper tray reloads no probs at all, perfect print run. Next Job clic on job on screen and instant blue spinning Lifesaver Icon

Baldbug is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Baldbug is on a distinguished path

Complete New Fiery in a box has just arrived and underway with install.

New Fiery Server installed. Only printed one small job of 70 clics on SRA3 before finishing tonight. About 10 print jobs loaded already for tomorrow.

I've got probs. Calibrating this morning.

I can print but the Calibration is 2 weeks old.

I can't calibrate on the CWS workstation or the Macbookpro I'm using now.

The C1085 went through all the motions like it was calibrating itself but the CWS workstation just sits with no commands or anything to make it print

This is with a New Fiery, CWS software 5.8.0.39 SP2

And C1085 (IC-308H - V 2.1)
    Attached Images  

I unassigned that tray 3 in that pic but no go.

Restarted C1085, then CWS program, the Total Restart everything but the original calibration that I started with today is still locked in the "system" and I can't get rid of it so no calibrations today. Just starting a 3,000 clic job.

Printed the 3,000 clic job no probs straight through.

Still can't get rid of the Calibration in pic above.

Did Restart of Fiery Workstation and it Crashed.

Did another Restart and its slow to start with spinning blue lifesaver.

This is the Brand New Fiery Workstation.

Service Call booked for Calibration Problem.

It's 3.13pm on Friday arvo here and all problems have been resolved and we have a completely functional C1085 and New Fiery Server. The Calibration issues are resolved. Thanks to KM Australia and Staples Australia for their fantastic support this week in getting us up running again.

No problems so far. Two days done this week. Calibration works fine, jobs just print. No lag time in the Fiery Server.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4