+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CPS 4.9 not seeing KM FD-9 over IP

Default RE: CPS 4.9 not seeing KM FD-9 over IP

Thanks Steve.

I did not feel thrown under the bus by any means. Wanted to let you know 4.9.3 is just around the corner so you should not have long to wait.

Thanks Steve.

I did not feel thrown under the bus by any means. Wanted to let you know 4.9.3 is just around the corner so you should not have long to wait.

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

At this writing, FCPS 4.9.3.01 is still the current version for Windows. This version still does not play well with the FD-9 and custom sheet sizes. I thought by now we'd have had that fixed. Is there any prospect of a near-term fix or update? I'd like to run my 12"x18" charts as is, without scissors.

Thanks.

Hi Steve.

This is fixed as far as we know in 4.9.3. Can you send me a screenshot of your setting of page size? Are you entering custom page size or choosing 12x18 from the dropdown menu?

Please let us know

~Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    At this writing, FCPS 4.9.3.01 is still the current version for Windows. This version still does not play well with the FD-9 and custom sheet sizes. I thought by now we'd have had that fixed. Is there any prospect of a near-term fix or update? I'd like to run my 12"x18" charts as is, without scissors.

Thanks.
    12x18" is a chart size in 4.9.3.01 where we fixed the issues found in 4.9.2 - so you don't need to use "Custom" chart size. Try the 12x18" fixed chart size in 4.9.3, which prints no cut line, and needs no trimming to use with the FD-9

Thank you
    Justin

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

Thanks, guys. I didn't think to check the Chart size menu for 12"x18". Duh. Screen caps attached of Patch Layout dialog, comparing Custom Size and not Custom Size.

Steve
    Attached Images  

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Sorry to bump this but it seems to me that all of the problems in this thread are still alive, even in the current 5.0.x branch:
    - CPS on a Fiery server (IC-308v2.1) only works using USB, although KM's FD-S2w is working fine using Ethernet
    - Patches on pages > A3 (12x18" / SRA3) aren't recognized
    I thought this has already been fixed in the last 4.9.x release, hasn't it?
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2