Thread: Please help. Xerox DC 250 & Fiery x3eTY will not print after moving

Default Please help. Xerox DC 250 & Fiery x3eTY will not print after moving

Hi all,

we´ve a big problem with our DC250.

Step by step description

- we moved with our company and I talked with a Xerox technican about special safety rules.
    - he told me it is better to unmount the Fiery and all cables, what i did. (transport the Fiery with the car)
    - after that we moved and i reinstalled the system. Finisher, Paper Magazine etc...
    - than an error is shown after the first prints 045-310 (on the machine display) and FF on the Fiery.
    - copying is still workíng without any problems
    - the CWS can´t connect to the Fiery server sometimes.
    - prints are possible. Maximum 7 or 8 pages than the error is here again
    - i still use the same computer as before

I´ve installed many systems before (old times when we sold Copy Systems) but never hat an error like this one.

I´ve read that a few of you had the same error but i can´t find a solution.
    Shall i reinstall the Fiery software?

Regards from Germany
    Stefan

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

45-310 is an internal processing ESS error - many things can cause it, if you are seeing this immediately after a resite ? it would suggest that something may have come adrift in the move -I would go back & recheck / reseat all the plugs to ancillary components - also have the card cage out & reseat the boards on the ess ( if you are comfortable doing this ? ) & power back on.

If you were seeing this prior to the move & it only occurs on printing ? can you check that patch 1-KEQYD - Fix for Fault code 045-310 during printing is showing on your config page.

Failing that you might have better luck on the Xerox Forum re: hardware - or better still get your friendly Xerox tech to come & have a look at it.. good luck..
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..