Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Custom Output Profiles

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

I get it now. You want to do it wrong, like you've always done it.

Didn't Justin explain it earlier in this thread? You can enter Dmax settings when you create the calibration.

But with System 10 and beyond, you can't change those afterward. That's the end of the discussion.

With System 10, you create a new calibration for a new stock. You can associate that new calibration with an existing profile, or create a new profile.

Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    I get it now. You want to do it wrong, like you've always done it.

Didn't Justin explain it earlier in this thread? You can enter Dmax settings when you create the calibration.

But with System 10 and beyond, you can't change those afterward. That's the end of the discussion.

With System 10, you create a new calibration for a new stock. You can associate that new calibration with an existing profile, or create a new profile.
    Actually in another post Doyle explain to me whole procedure for creating new Output profile with Max density I want.

Post name is "Calibration & Outpur profile FS100"

Quote Originally Posted by Migraf_K View Post
    Then question is:

1. How to do any other calibration with colorcal , associate with other papers than normal?
    2. How to create or change max density in newer version?
    1. From Command Workstation, you can calibrate any of the calibration settings with ColorCal or ES-1000/2000. From the engine LCD - Calibration may be limited to the factory cal sets - this is product specific.

2. The steps to create a calibration with modified targets are described in the previous post - using Device center -> General -> Tools -> Calibration - Manage -> Create new...

I hope this gives you enough information to modify your process with the latest servers.

Thank you
    Justin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2