+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery VUE booklet option on Windows 10

Phobos01 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Phobos01 is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery VUE booklet option on Windows 10

I have a 8 page portrait letter size PDF that I would like to make a booklet in VUE. My printer shows that the booklet and staple options are available but they are greyed out and unselectable in VUE. Any ideas? I'm using 1.4.A on Windows 10

Hi Phobos,

Would you be able to tell me the make and model of your copier, the finishers attached to it and which Fiery controller you have?

Also, does this problem occur with all Letter size documents or just this one in particular?

Thank you,
    Bruce

Phobos01 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Phobos01 is on a distinguished path

It is a KM C1070 with a FS 612 booklet finisher attached also a R509 relay unit and PF707 Paper Feed deck. Fiery is IC-415 2.1 sys code with all current patches.

Issue seems to occur on some documents but not others.

Hi Phobos,

If this is only happening with some documents, I suspect there might be some custom page sizes within the documents that aren't working. To check you can switch to Thumbnail View to confirm. Here are the steps.

Ctrl+Alt+N will switch to Thumbnail view. If some of the pages show up as Custom, you can force the page size to a standard size such as Letter or A4.

Ctrl+Alt+P will switch back to finished view.

Please let me know if this was the issue or not.

Thank you,
    Bruce

Yes, the page size was the problem .

Thank You

+ Reply to Thread