+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gutters and cropmark offset removed from Server Presets

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

Default Gutters and cropmark offset removed from Server Presets

I've been having this problem for the last month or so and i haven't seen any post on it. I was hoping that the latest CWS would fix it but it didn't. I have a business card server preset that uses gutters and cropmarks and Server presets that use this impose template do not apply the gutter and offsets in the template. It seems to be an on again off again situation. If anyone else has this happening to them or anyone know how to fix it please post.

Dan

I am using CWS 5.8 Xerox 1000i Impose 4.8.1.33

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

forgot to mention that the imposition dropdown from layout tab goes blank. When i open it for editing all the elements except cropmark offset and gutter are present.

Dan

Hi StarDigital, I know this is an old thread but I also know you are an active user on the forums (Thank you!)

Therefore, I thought I would reach back out to you to query if you (or anyone else for that matter) are still experiencing this issue. EFI has done some work in this area over the past couple of releases and so you should see an improvement. If not I would like to know the details.

Thanks
    Mark

+ Reply to Thread