Thread: Double side printing with same image/info on both sides

Default Double side printing with same image/info on both sides

Tho original job requested by my customer is to print single sided Badges. He provided a multipage document (500pg) with unique names and pictures on each page.

Now he wants us to print the badges double sided with the same image/information on both sides.

Is there an easy way to duplicate the pages in order to Impose them using EFI Command Workstation. Any alternative software to make it happen?

Printfun is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Printfun is on a distinguished path

If you do not have Fiery Impose, the easiest way would be to print one side, then do a manual duplex and print the same file again on the other side. As long as you don't have any jams, you should be fine.

I have Fiery Impose. Im not aware if there is any Fiery Impose setting for this?

Your way will not work because the imposition is 5x2 on a 12x18. If I manually duplex them, they dont back-up correctly.

I found a way to do it semi-automatic.

Thank you for all your replies guys.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Care to share your solution?

Default Fiery JobMaster Duplicate Page

Hello,

In CWS 5.8, there is a new JobMaster feature "Duplicate" [Page] that could help. Duplicate creates a copy of each selected page and inserts it immediately following the original (or duplicated) page. With your PDF open in JobMaster Select All pages (Ctrl+A) in Page View then Duplicate pages (Ctrl+D). Now using Fiery Impose you can create your layout (Gangup Unique Collate Cut) and have a copy of each name tag printed on the back of the original.

Best Regards,
    Mark