+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seequence Impose: how to load Pitstop in Acrobat DC

Default Seequence Impose: how to load Pitstop in Acrobat DC

Customer has Impose licensed on her Win7 64 PC. Tries to load the Pitstop Edit that comes with Impose, off of EFI's dvd. It forces loading Acrobat X1, which she doesn't want, but we try to load it anyway. The load fails anyway with the following message: "The installation is not compatible with your currently installed version of Adobe Acrobat." Is there a fix for installing PDF Edit with Acrobat DC?

kmbs-dcd is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor kmbs-dcd is on a distinguished path

Based on the Enfocus system requirements shown here it appears to me that PitStop v12 included with Impose does not support Acrobat DC.

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

I have never known the version of Pitstop Edit supplied by EFI to be usable other than with the version of Acrobat it was bundled with (with the exception of the Pitstop 12 upgrade downloadable from EFI). In other words, not to be used with any commercial version of Acrobat.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    I have never known the version of Pitstop Edit supplied by EFI to be usable other than with the version of Acrobat it was bundled with (with the exception of the Pitstop 12 upgrade downloadable from EFI). In other words, not to be used with any commercial version of Acrobat.
    Thanks Steve0,

Is there a way to get the EFI activation key that loads with the bundle? Where is it stored? If I can get that, I think I'll be in good shape.

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

No, that would probably violate the terms of the software license.

+ Reply to Thread