Thread: Printing Loop

Default Printing Loop

I have a customer with a KM C7000 and the IC-306 Fiery v3.01. He has an issue where he sends a 200 pg PDF file, and the paper tray is empty, so after 5min the job auto cancels and drops into the printed queue with a red x. 4 min later it goes back to processing then print. This loop will go on indefinitely. If you cancel the job while its being processed, it goes to the printed queue and 4 min. later restarts again. This is only job he has on this Fiery and if I do a Server Clear I can get rid of the job. If another job goes over with the same scenerio, no paper, it starts this same looping.

The reason this came up is they were trying to do some stuff overnight and the tray ran out.

The Fiery has all its updates on it. And I really don't want to have to reload this thing.

Anyone seen this before or have any ideas?
    Last edited by Rich A; 01-25-2016 at 02:03 PM.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

There is no IC-308 v3.01.

If he has C1070 and IC-308, it needs to be on 2.1--and there's a single patch available for that, the PHP patch (which would affect anything here).

Sorry, updated the post C7000/IC-306

It turned out this was not a Fiery issue at all. The customer had a print job stuck in his print queue on his PC that just kept resending the file over and over again. Cleaned up his queue and restarted the Spooler service and all is right with the world again.