Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Problem installing a Fiery Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by stonemask View Post
    I mean that you scan to the Fiery, then you type the ip on the fiery and download the document from there.
    I'm still not clear on what you mean here. When you say 'type the IP on the Fiery' are you using Webtools? or Fiery Remote Scan? Or something else?

We didn't remove any scan features when we moved from CWS 5.2 upwards, hence my confusion. Screenshots here would be very helpful.

stonemask is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor stonemask is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    I'm still not clear on what you mean here. When you say 'type the IP on the Fiery' are you using Webtools? or Fiery Remote Scan? Or something else?

We didn't remove any scan features when we moved from CWS 5.2 upwards, hence my confusion. Screenshots here would be very helpful.
    no, it was not something that was removed, the files are stored locally on the fiery when scanned, then on another computer you access the fiery via webtools to download them, it works if I install the latest CWS and apply the agali solution, but when I restart the fiery it just shows that the webpage is not available, hence the webtools won´t work and neither does fiery configure

alas, did you get the log file you asked for?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3