Thread: 9.75x12 paper multiple tray job.

Hybrid View

Default 9.75x12 paper multiple tray job.

Hi, my PrintStation says I can only pull from one tray with oversize paper. I have been able to setup and print one copy at a time on two 1357 savins, but when i Jog with anymore than on it defaults to the multiple tray error? Three other 1357s will not accept the jobs for even one copy? What am I missing?

!Custom paper jobs must print from the same feed tray. Is the Message.

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

have you tried to alter the paper settings slightly between the multiple trays? Like: set one to 90 gsm the other to 91 gsm. And if your saving as a paper catalog name it something different. If you have productivity mode turn it on for that will cancel the slight time delay between the trays when changing GSM or paper type (Gloss, matte, uncoated).

From experience when all papers in the trays are designated the same, then on the job it will only print from 1 tray. For example i tried to pull a preprinted cover from one tray and blank stock from another and had both set on the printer the same, it pulled for the cover the blank stock. So i copy the paper catalog and rename it something else, keeping the other settings and it works.

Dan