Been having very unusual behaviour when using compose to makeready documents..
I've been able to replicate the issue with compose and jobmaster license, on both versions 5.7 and 5.6 CWS on PC and MAC ..

When building a job through compose/impose and assigning duplex, media types, and inserts.. when you go to save the file, and then reopen the file, the pages you have just defined get screwed up. If you try to correct the pages back into what you orginally had, and try and resave, none of your changes will stick..

For example, I created an 8 page document.. Page 1 would be single sided and on blue media, page 4 would be single sided and yellow media, page 7 would be single sided and on blue media. I would then add insert sheets before page 2,4 and 7 .. I have included a screen shot of what the document SHOULD look like.

Name:  Compose desired layout.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  81.1 KB

Once the document is setup, save the file and exit compose.. then reopen the file in compose.. this is what the file ends up looking like.. take a look at page 5 and 6

Name:  Compose result.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  84.3 KB

This needs to be fixed right away.. compose/jobmaster can not be relied upon for larger jobs (I have a 300+ page job go awry) .. can anyone else replicate this?