+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One ticket missing on impose and VDP

Default One ticket missing on impose and VDP

Customer uses VDP to create tickets in a very simple way (one master and a pdf with the variable info). it prints 20 tickets in a 12x18 sheet. the tickets are step and repeat to cover the sheet using impose.
    During design all tickets are shown correctly. If i process and hold it, on the preview the first ticket is missing. Then again, we checked on the impose window and everything shows correctly.
    System is up to date. I'm using a Xerox Versant 2100 with an EX-P Server.

we dont know why this happens. Any help will be greatly appreciate it

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

If you save the dbp out as a flattened pdf - do you see the same issue ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

since i'm imposing a file that uses freeform the only option that i have is to save it as a dbp in the hold queue.

Hello grannada

Would you be able to provide the problem file so that we may investigate the cause? If you can please private message me for instructions.

Thanks,
    Mark

+ Reply to Thread