Thread: Can you add page numbers in Compose and/or Impose

Default Can you add page numbers in Compose and/or Impose

Is there a way to insert page numbers, after you have combined your files and before you print, in Compose and/or Impose? I also have tabs inserted into my document that obviously need to be skipped when numbering.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by dflanary; 08-17-2015 at 01:23 PM.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Jobmaster can do that. Jobmaster is Compose on steroids.

on steroids or just an expensive add on that should be part of the basic package?

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Say what you will, Jobmaster adds value.

Absolutely NOTHING beyond basic RIP *should* be part of the basic package. I think everything should be available a la carte. Plenty of shops already have a good prepress workflow with imposition, and are looking for something simply to make digital plates X times per minute. Those shops absolutely hate being forced into buying a bunch of stuff they don't need.