Thread: Ricoh E32b adding pages to booklet

Hybrid View

Default Ricoh E32b adding pages to booklet

I have a E32b connected to a Ricoh 8120 (b&w). We make lots of books. They are pre imposed in Indesign and saved as PDF. They are 4 sheets duplexed center fold and stable
    Letter size SEF.
    Intermittently it adds a page (from the file, not blank) to the last page of the book.
    I have have tried redistilling the PDF and running in APPE mode but still have the problem.
    I have confirmed that the printer engine firmware is up to date and the Fiery is running version 2 (FS150) and has all the patches loaded.

Any help would be appreciated.

deckm00 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor deckm00 is on a distinguished path

Default Escalate

Have your Ricoh tech or solutions engineer escalate internally to the Fiery help desk and if necessary they'll escalate to EFI for a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by emorrisIV View Post
    I have a E32b connected to a Ricoh 8120 (b&w). We make lots of books. They are pre imposed in Indesign and saved as PDF. They are 4 sheets duplexed center fold and stable
    Letter size SEF.
    Intermittently it adds a page (from the file, not blank) to the last page of the book.
    I have have tried redistilling the PDF and running in APPE mode but still have the problem.
    I have confirmed that the printer engine firmware is up to date and the Fiery is running version 2 (FS150) and has all the patches loaded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Red face Problem corrected

I am the Ricoh PPSE. Yesterday I went back to my customer and surprise, it had downloaded a patch to correct the problem.

thanks guys