Thread: Booklet Maker not showing staple option

Default Booklet Maker not showing staple option

Hello,

I have a Xerox docucolor 250 with a professional finisher attached. I'm new to fiery and CW/Impose.
    I'm can't find the option to fold and staple booklets using the CW software.

I noticed under the device center/general info that under the printer installed options it says "Professional Finisher (NA)" does that have anything to do with it?

Here are some screenshots:
    Name:  1.png
Views: 2356
Size:  173.1 KB

Thanks!
    Attached Images    

pmhapp is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor pmhapp is on a distinguished path

I'm not familiar with the Xerox, but did you check under Finishing > Staple > 2 at center?

Ranjitha is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Ranjitha is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by XeroxOwner View Post
    Hello,

I have a Xerox docucolor 250 with a professional finisher attached. I'm new to fiery and CW/Impose.
    I'm can't find the option to fold and staple booklets using the CW software.

I noticed under the device center/general info that under the printer installed options it says "Professional Finisher (NA)" does that have anything to do with it?

Here are some screenshots:
    Attachment 1247

Thanks!
    Hi,

You need to select Fasten mode: "Fold & staple" to print booklet with folded & stapled.

Thanks,
    Ranjitha.
    Attached Images