Thread: Finishers Not Showing

Threaded View

Default Finishers Not Showing

I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro c6500, I just added a Folding/hole punch unit and a perfect binding unit - I already had a saddle stitch on there that was working fine and now that these 2 units are added I'm seeing NONE of the attached finishers through Command Workstation. I have went to the print driver and under installable options I can add the folding unit or the saddle stitch but not both simultaneously, also there isn't even an option for the perfect binder under the installable options for me to manually add it. The printer itself sees all the options and I can use them all just fine from the copy screen on the printer, however every job i try to send through fiery (plain 8.5x11 one sided finishing options) errors out and says "there is no compatible finisher installed". Any help with this would be greatly appreciated you guy, thanks in advance for any advice you might be able to give me!

P.S. we have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling new drivers and CWS on all the office computers (4 of them) and had no luck.
    Last edited by AbbiPrint; 07-22-2015 at 03:59 PM.