Thread: Fiery Crash when importing Mac PDFContext files

GarethO is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor GarethO is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery Crash when importing Mac PDFContext files

Whenever I import a pdf that has been created using Mac OS X Quartz PDFContext the fiery crashes.

The parsing/loading bar never completes and I have to cancel it, then reboot the fiery to get it working again.

I am using Windows, but the only issue seems to be with the Fiery.

GarethO is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor GarethO is on a distinguished path

I also get crashes when importing Mac CC 2014 Illustrator and InDesign files. These are even worse and require a hard reboot i.e. I need to restart the server from the start menu.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Um, you import Illustrator and InDesign files straight to the Fiery by dropping them onto Command Workstation?

Those aren't print ready files.

PDF files that have been created using those programs.

Can you please provide one of the files that causes the issue? Also a config sheet from your Fiery?

This file causes the issue

http://www.arkinthepark.org.nz/_Medi...-bird-list.pdf

thanks
    Attached Images