Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unable to connect to (192.168.1.4). The server name or IP address may be invalid -Mac

This is from vague memory - On your printer engine LCD, there is a button called 'All Services' or similar. Once you hit that, you should see an icon for Fiery controller, open that. Inside there is a 'print pages' section that allows you to print out the configuration page.

Im using the following...

Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.3

Fiery X3eTY
    (100-240 V-50/60 Hz 3 A)

Command Work Station 5.7.0.29

Xerox Docucolor 250

I cant seem to access that on the DC250 control panel. I checked the Firey documentations and they tell me to do the following (see below) but when I hit the 2nd System Settings the only option i have is 'Tray Attributed'... no 'Network Controller Settings' - Ive checked all the connections at the back of the Fiery and all looks ok. Any ideas?

Accessing Setup options
    TO ACCESS SETUP FROM THE COPIER
    1 Make sure that the Fiery status displays “Idle” (that is, no jobs are being processed or
    printed).
    2 Press the Log In/Out button.
    3 Enter the password and press Confirm.
    4 On the Touch Screen, press System Settings.
    5 On the following screen, press System Settings.
    6 Press Network Controller Settings.
    7 Press Network Settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    This is from vague memory - On your printer engine LCD, there is a button called 'All Services' or similar. Once you hit that, you should see an icon for Fiery controller, open that. Inside there is a 'print pages' section that allows you to print out the configuration page.

Just an update on my problem, I enlisted a freelance engineer and he solved my problem by reinstalling the softwear on the Fiery RIP. Now, I have a stable connection and I can access all my network features on the machine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2