Thread: Pitstop Pro 13

Default Pitstop Pro 13

Does anyone know when Pitstop Pro will be supported and how we will upgrade from version 12

thanks

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Traditionally, EFI does not update/upgrade Pitstop. You get what you got when you got it. And keep in mind, the Pitstop provided by EFI is a customized version. It's not the full version.

That being said, when they discovered an important bug in a recent version EFI did create an updater to move it to a higher version which didn't exhibit that bug.

So the mechanism exists to update the Pitstop that EFI provides as part of Impose/Compose/Jobmaster; however, again, traditionally they simply don't do it.

If you depend on Pitstop to the point where you demand the latest version at all times, you're better off simply buying a full copy on your own.

Default JobFlow

HI
    Thanks for the reply
    But i am referring to Pitstop Pro that comes with Fiery Job Flow (which is key part of the product) rather than edit that comes with impose etc.
    But we sill what EFI do

@adam1991 I would like to provide some feedback since this question was asked in the JobFlow forum, not the JobMaster/Impose/Compose forum...

Every customer who upgrades to the full version of Fiery JobFlow will get an Enfocus Pitstop PRO license and, as part of the support and maintenance agreement (SMA), will get updates and upgrades for Fiery JobFlow and Enfocus Pitstop for the duration of the SMA. This will include Pitstop Pro 13 once we have implemented support for that version in Fiery JobFlow. This depends on a number of factors but we aim to support PS13 sooner rather than later.
    --
    Hans Sep, Product Manager Fiery JobFlow
    Last edited by Hans_S; 04-30-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Hi suds32, feel free to drop me a private message if you want to discuss Enfocus Pitstop and JobFlow. Would love to get your feedback!
    --
    Hans Sep, Product Manager Fiery JobFlow

Quote Originally Posted by suds32 View Post
    HI
    Thanks for the reply
    But i am referring to Pitstop Pro that comes with Fiery Job Flow (which is key part of the product) rather than edit that comes with impose etc.
    But we sill what EFI do

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

OK, I missed that part.

Is the Pro license a standard Pro license, or is it EFI-specific and must be maintained by EFI?

No worries.

This is a full Pro license offered at a discount because we bundle it with Fiery JobFlow. No limitations, no restrictions. Updates are handled via Enfocus, not EFI.
    --
    Hans