Thread: Eval of JobFlow?

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Default Eval of JobFlow?

Hi!

It's a great idea to offer JobFlow Base at no cost for existing Fiery users, thanks for that.

In order to see the "real world" differences between the free and the paid version, I was wondering if there's some kind of evaluation version for the paid version available?

On the other hand: Does EFI has any plans to implement an offline activation feature for future JobFlow versions? I'm asking because I know at least one customer who doesn't allow any printing related client machine to access the internet directly (or using a proxy).
    Last edited by oxident; 04-21-2015 at 11:03 PM.
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

Hi oxident.

Yes we have ways for you to evaluate the full version of Fiery JobFlow. Shoot me a private message with your contact details and I can explain further.

We do not support offline activations just yet but we have added support for proxies in this release. You can find it under Admin-> Account Settings -> Services -> Proxy Server.
    --
    Hans