Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need to simply fold 11x17 in half

Thank you as well Adam, I think it was a combination of your tip and his.

...so how do I adjust the fold position? That's not same as Image shift is it?

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

No.

You have a KM C6/7/8000, right? On the engine GUI is where you adjust what the engine and its components do.

On the printer GUI, at the top left, touch the Machine button to put yourself on the Machine screen. Now at the bottom are some other buttons. Look for the one called Adjust.

Poke around in there. You have pretty decent control over finisher adjustments, including the saddle stitch fold.

If you need documentation for your press, you can go to http://myprintjobs.com

Do you have an option called "Saddle Fold"?

Quote Originally Posted by theDanGregory View Post
    Do you have an option called "Saddle Fold"?
    No, I do not see that option.
    Name:  Screenshot (26).png
Views: 809
Size:  22.3 KB

I have been having more sucess folding lately, but it seems backwards to me. At first I was getting a staple in the center of my text instead of the spine, then resubmitted the job as a booklet (not using Fiery to impose the pages) it works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3