Thread: Stacker Tray not separating stacks

Default Stacker Tray not separating stacks

I am using the Color C75 Xerox and the Fiery Command Workstation 5. When I print more than one copy of a multiple page document, I'd like to have it keep each stack separate. I know there is an option under finishing>output tray>finisher stacker tray, however this feature isn't working. I have also tried the option under media>slip sheets, but this option seems to keep my job from printing and instead just spits out 1 blank slip sheet.

Has anyone else run into these issues? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

In the finishing tab in properties under Delivery options you may find a check box name offset mode. This needs to be checked for Xerox to offset stacks. I have a 770 and 1000 from xerox and i find it doesn't always work. It has been awhile but I think the impose file extension will prevent it from working. I try to have a flattened -imp.pdf on everything. Zips and .indd might not work either. Also you need copies greater than 1 to have offset to work. Good thing is that it doesn't require a re-rip when you check it.

hope this helps.

Dan

Default Thank You

Thank you so much for your response. I will give this a try.

I notice that if you offset your sets printed on anything larger than 11x17 on the Finisher Stacker it doesn't work well for whatever the reason, but if you have a OHCS then it works fine.