Thread: Paper catalog sync issues

Default Paper catalog sync issues

If I select a paper type from the paper catalog at the machine, it does not sync up in CWS as as having that paper in the specific tray. Also if I try to duplicate and change a paper type in CWS and sync it with the machine I get a sync error.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

You are asking for help - so please help us - which machine / fiery are we talking about..?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

E41a connected to the Ricoh Pro C651EX

pmhapp is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor pmhapp is on a distinguished path

Are all the Fiery patches up to date? Is the engine firmware up to date.

Sync error - is the Paper Setting screen open on the engine. It must be completed backed out before you can make Paper Catalog changes in CWS.

Have you tried the Ricoh Production Printing Support Center (one eight-hundred ricohpp)?