+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dashboard problem

Exclamation Dashboard problem

Hi!

My Dashboard doesn't show any information anymore.
    Every field shows "No data available".

http://1drv.ms/1EGZAQi

What should I do?
    Last edited by pVeli; 03-26-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Screenshot added

Default having same problem

hopefully a moderator will respond. I am having the same issue. Toner levels are showing but no job information.

It appears that data is no longer being sent from the client portion of Dashboard that was installed with your Command Workstation. Could you try the following steps to restart this Fiery Data Collector service on the server where Command Workstation was installed?

On Windows: Restart Fiery Data Collector service using the service control manager.
    1. Run services.msc
    2. Locate Fiery Data Collector and click on “stop” on the left side panel
    3. Click on "start"

On Mac: Restart Fiery Data Collector Daemon.
    1. Stop the process with sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.efi.FDCDaemon.plist
    2. Start the process with: sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.efi.FDCDaemon.plist

Default Same issue

I seem to be having the same issue as pVeli. I can see toner levels, ip address, disk space etc. But the current activities have not been able to update since "Last received : 5/5/2015 - 6:16 PM"

I tried restarting the Fiery Data Collector service, reinstalling Command Workstation, and reinstalling the printer with no luck. I also tried creating a new EFI passport username and de-authorizing/re-authorizing my computer. My co-worker does not seem to be having this issue.

Is there anything else I should try?

Hi acapinpin,

Can you please retrieve the FDC.log file present in C:\ProgramData\FDC\Logs and all the files present in C:\ProgramData\FDC\FDCSettings? The engineering team can use this to look into the issue.

Best regards,

Andy

FDC.zip

Here are the file requested. I also noticed the dashboard received new data (Last received : 6/2/2015 - 9:57 AM). It hasnt updated today though.

Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post
    Hi acapinpin,

Can you please retrieve the FDC.log file present in C:\ProgramData\FDC\Logs and all the files present in C:\ProgramData\FDC\FDCSettings? The engineering team can use this to look into the issue.

Best regards,

Andy
    Last edited by acapinpin; 06-04-2015 at 10:02 AM.

It has updated 2 times now ever since I reinstalled today. The only different thing i did was delete the c:\ProgramData\FDC folder before re-installing. The data updated at 5:00pm pst and then again at 5:28 pst today.

I am glad to hear it is working but apologize that you encountered this problem. If you see this happen again, please also try resetting your password with the following steps:

Type in your EFI passport account at the following link and request a password reset.

https://passport.efi.com/password/reset

Wait for an email (and also check your junk email in case it comes from an unknown sender).

The password has a default expiration of 90 days in the current release.

+ Reply to Thread