+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feature list / request

Default Feature list / request

Is there a location that you can find the list of upcoming features being worked on? Also, is there a location to request new features in the Dashboard?

Currently it looks like the Dashboard mostly pulls data from one field at a time to display. We were wondering if it would be able to pull not only the number of jobs by user but also have the ability to define other data as well. Impressions by User for example.

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by KurtFaes View Post
    We were wondering if it would be able to pull not only the number of jobs by user but also have the ability to define other data as well. Impressions by User for example.
    The impressions can be found to the right side of the graph under the "Jobs" and above the "media usage"

I was looking to be able to break it down a little further. I would be able to show impressions by Server but not by other fields.

StarDigital's answer is correct for the current version of Dashboard. The user can pull from a static list of available widgets, and job tracking is currently tracked per Fiery server.

KurtFaes, this is a great request and one that we are considering. We have the data available to filter on other fields such as impressions by user and need to figure out the best way of giving you the controls for this data. The ultimate goal would be a user-defined widget as you describe. As we get closer to finalizing the features for our next release, I will let you know what we are able to do in this area - either more static widgets or giving control on the data feeding the widget.

We do not currently publish a list of upcoming features. There are some dramatic improvements being developed for our next release, however, and we will be looking for some early adopters to join a BETA program. I will be reaching out to a few of you in the Dashboard user community to see if you would be interested in evaluating the changes and sharing your opinion to help us improve the user experience for others.

+ Reply to Thread