Thread: Fiery is Exited upon start up

Default Fiery is Exited upon start up

Please help! Our Fiery Command Work Station is "Exited" upon start up.

I have a feeling you mean the Fiery bar up the top, maybe?

Please post a screenshot, and let us know the make/model of the Fiery server. Also what was the last thing you did before the problem occurred?

Hemlock is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Hemlock is on a distinguished path

I had this issue a few years ago on our E-80 (attached to a Ricoh 900). If I recall correctly, the fix was to do a clean reinstall and then install all of the updates, one at a time. Also, I think the Ricoh itself may have needed updates/patches.
    Fiery E-80 driving a Ricoh C900; Micropress v8.3 tethered to a Ricoh 1107 & 1357.

I'm having this same issue on an IC-408 (Bizhub C5501). I used Remote Desktop to access the Fiery. "Exited" was showing as the status in the top toolbar. I can right-click on the toolbar and choose Restart Fiery. This will temporarily fix printing. I noticed that the EFI Fiery service was stopping. I set the Service Recovery Properties to "Restart the Service" for each failure. This helps, but I have also reloaded system code and ran all patch updates to no avail.

You could try the steps mentioned in this post.

http://fieryforums.efi.com/showthrea...ht=cleanup.bat

The cleanup.bat file will clean out the Fiery of jobs and logs completely, be aware.
    But it's way faster than a system reload.

Let us know how it goes.

G.