Thread: Downloading files from workstation

Default Downloading files from workstation

Question: Now that I have "Saved" a file in the Workstation Print Que. How do I get it off/save it back to desktop if need be.

How do I pull (download to desktop) or export a file I have saved on the Fiery Workstation.

I have a PDF file “held” in the Job center, that I want to pull off and save back onto my desktop.
    Using the Fiery Command Workstation 5.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

You can either Archive the Job - in CWS 5 click on the Archive Tab & then click on the crossed spanners - this will open up the archive manager - add a destination in there. You can then archive a Job by right clicking & selecting Archive - select you newly created folder - job done, or right click & preview - then open Acrobat & save the file out there...
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Once you've archived the job, the file with the .000 extension is your source file. It will be most likely be in PS or PDF format.