+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery Dashboard displays

StarDigital is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor StarDigital is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery Dashboard displays

Several things:

Daylight savings didn't kick in to the time on the dashboard. It updated at 8:11am but my clock was 9:11am I didn't see anyplace for the dashboard to grab the time zone but in the passports Zip code which is correct

when i select a certain day (like Today) i shows processing activity at midnight (12am) when i know for a fact the machine was not active then. Could that be processing the Dashboard information packet i see flipping through every couple minutes? If so then i suggest that packet not count in the process list. Or make it a separate item that can be disabled.

Could you put in real time printing data? I have a xerox 1000 and it goes fast. I'd like to see data on how many sheets were printed in an hour / how fast the printer was printing for each job / things like that. Because printing flat letter/tabloid and printing booklets produces different speeds on the printer. I have the fiery ticker on all the time to watch for lagging in prints, this app could be a source to grab this info from.

thank you
    Dan

Hi Dan. Thanks for the feedback and the suggested metrics! For the DST question: has the Fiery been updated to the correct time?
    --
    Hans

+ Reply to Thread