+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xerox 560 with EXi fiery controller is slow and give a script message

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Default Xerox 560 with EXi fiery controller is slow and give a script message

Hello

I have a question from our customer that have a little problem with their Xerox color 560 with an EXi fiery controller.
    UPDATE: EX560i embedded RIP which runs on Ver 1.0 software and the latest servicepack SP2.

They say that when machine and fiery has been up and running for 1-3 days then when they are working in the Fiery application on the machines display e.g. when they switch between the Held queue and the Print queue then it takes about 30-45seconds to switch and sometimes they get a message on the display that say "This script is taking a long time to run - Do you want to allow it to continue? see attached picture Name:  script error.jpg
Views: 3231
Size:  63.6 KB

When they reboot the whole machine and Fiery controller then it works normaly again for 1-3days, in my ear it sounds like an memory issue.?

Anyone have an ide what the problem can be?
    They have the latest software and patches loaded in fiery.

Best Regards Mattias
    Xerox Technican
    Last edited by labanmatte; 01-28-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: more info

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Default ???

Anyone know about this problem?

Angry Tried reinstall software

Hello

Have tried reinstall the software in the rip. and now a few weeks later the problem is back, rip is slow and they get the script message again.

Anyone have seen this problem or think it can be the RAM Dimm or the harddrive in the rip?

Best Regards Mattias

z1300 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor z1300 is on a distinguished path

Do you have another 560 that works Ok? Can you compare the IOT and Fiery Server settings to determine if there are any differences?

Angry No

Quote Originally Posted by z1300 View Post
    Do you have another 560 that works Ok? Can you compare the IOT and Fiery Server settings to determine if there are any differences?
    Hello

No i dont have that this is the newest rip with Ver 1.0 with SP2 and all other patches. i did disable autoupdate on patches just to see if the problem was with any patch, but next day the fiery had upgrade all patches anyway.

Best regards Mattias

Default any news?

Any news about this problem?

z1300 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor z1300 is on a distinguished path

Are you running the latest Fiery System SW & IOT firmware?

+ Reply to Thread