+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery Go activation code

Default Fiery Go activation code

I have the Fiery Go App. on my iPhone but I can't get an activation code. I just get an e-mail that says here is your activation code but empty message.

Hi,
    I sent you a private message to get additional details.
    Regards,
    Mike

I am having the same problem. Also, Fiery Go for Android does not work. When I put in the RIP's name and IP address, it tells me that I need to install Command Workstation 5.6 on the RIP which is already there.

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by spectr1701 View Post
    it tells me that I need to install Command Workstation 5.6 on the RIP which is already there.
    Sounds like an incompatible Fiery system version. Are you sure you're Fiery is supported?
    As a general rule, Linux embedded Fierys are not supported.
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

FS100 Pro running CWS 5.6.0.42. It works fine with the iPad app although I received a blank e-mail for the activation code which is why I originally posted to this thread as I have still not received one.

There was a problem last week where we did not properly deliver activation codes. That has been fixed and activation codes are now being delivered. Please let us know if this problem occurs again.

-Mike

Thank you, Mike R. I resent the registration, and it worked. Any word on why the Android version will not work?

Default How do I get turn fiery go on my iPhone ?

I'm trying to use(iphone) for the first time and asks me go fiery code activación. Do you send an activation code please?

You should have received an email from "Fiery Go" which includes an activation code to complete the configuration. If you do not see an email from Fiery Go after registering, please check your junk email folder for this email.

+ Reply to Thread