Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OS X (10.10.1) Fieryd keeps crashing & reloading constantly

I think that's correct, we're not seeing the crash and the process doesn't appear to be dying in Activity Monitor.

Default Released?

Hi, is there any release we can use? If so can you point us to the URL?

(Lots of iMacs here can't use the Fiery.)

Many thanks.

The case might very well be that the process isn't crashing anymore. But regardless, it or something relating to it is continously filling up our logs. Every time it happens a ton of lines are logged, and it happens with just a few seconds apart.

Please don't consider this case closed, we need the logging to be fixed as well. Thanks!
    Last edited by abcdef; 01-30-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Hi, is there any progress on this since last week?

Hi abcdef, please find some answers inline below in green.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    Hi Greta,

Thanks for looking into it. Can you clarify what information you'd like us/me to provide:

> Can you let us know if this is the case?
    Let you know if what is the case?

Sorry I meant is the print driver working normally now, with the exception of the messages in the log?

> Can you open the full properties of the driver?
    Not sure what you mean, can you elaborate on what information you are looking for/where we can retreive it?

See screenshot below showing the full properties button. Does this open as normal now, after the patch was applied?

Name:  full-properties-driver.png
Views: 1526
Size:  40.1 KB

On a general note, it's a problem that the logs getting this stuff all the time, because I'm trying to debug some other issues (unrelated, with Yosemite 10.10 in general) and it's hard to follow the logs when this is taking up 95% of them

Understand, we're still looking into the logging part.

Thanks!

Default Download link pls?

Hi. Can anybody point me to a version of the software that we think may work for 10.10?

I am under great pressure to use the Xerox Fiery we purchased. I have had to start downgrading all Macs here to do this. Only to upgrade again when fixed.

Any advice or pointers really appreciated.

Thanks.

@simon2000 I assume that by now this is not a secret file or anything (seeing as everyone so far requesting it has gotten it), so here's the link to the patch to install atop the regular driver installation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qes3pkipv...9.dmg.zip?dl=0

I'll try to get to the checking of information Greta requested ASAP.

Default Thank you

I'll get on it now. Thanks again.

Simon.

Kevin Hayes is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Kevin Hayes is on a distinguished path

Default same issue on Konica ic408

I am having the same issue, I believe, with a Konica IC408 embedded.

When customer prints from OS 10.10 the fiery software crashes, but I can remote in and restart it no problem.

This is an older controller and has been replaced/swapped and is fully patched.

It software crashes right as the job prints, but does NOT happen if I connect direct and print from my mac running OS 10.8.5

Not sure what you mean by "the fiery software crashes, but I can remote in and restart it no problem".

The Fiery itself crashes? And you remote into the Fiery itself via Remote Desktop to restart it?

Or do you mean Fiery app or driver on 10.10 Yosemite client crashes?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast