+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For how long is my machine active printing each day?

Default For how long is my machine active printing each day?

Hello!
    Is it or will it be possible to see for how long the machine has been active printing each day? I would like to know our machines total occupancy daily, weekly and monthly

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Displaying the percentage of up and active time is a feature that is in our backlog. It will not be part of our next release but will be one of the priorities after that. We are also investigating ways to show which periods of each day are the most productive.

Thank you!

Andy

Thank you for your reply, I'm looking forward to that update. Do you have an ETA? Q1-Q4 2015?

So it looks like you added this feature in the current dashboard version.

It currently is populating my utilization but I am curious as to how it does the math.

Hours Running / X = Printing Percentage

What is X? 8 hours/day? From first job of the day to last job of the day?

Default Next generation of Fiery Dashboard

Hi arossetti,

I believe the feature you are seeing in our current Dashboard product is the % of printing done by each printer. If printer 1 prints 150 sheets and printer 2 prints 50 sheets, you will see printer 1 at 75% and printer 2 at 25%.

We are actively working on the next generation of our Dashboard product that will include features such as engine utilization. If you would like to share input and get an early look at the new features we are building, please fill out the following link to be considered for our evaluation program https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CG6G73T.

Best regards,

Andy

+ Reply to Thread