+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fiery Vue crashes when importing some PDF's

Default Fiery Vue crashes when importing some PDF's

When my customer is using Fiery Vue and import some documents that are PDF's, it shut down Fiery Vue. I am assuming this is a version conflict. Can you please confirm that and let me know if there are any updates coming soon. They are using Win 7 x64 with Fiery Vue Version 1.3.I.

The docs causing the issue are ones they are creating themselves with the latest version of adobe software. PDF's that are earlier than a certain date that they created are working fine, as well as any that are scanned from the machine.

Grant Wolfe

Yusuke_K is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Yusuke_K is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeg View Post
    When my customer is using Fiery Vue and import some documents that are PDF's, it shut down Fiery Vue. I am assuming this is a version conflict. Can you please confirm that and let me know if there are any updates coming soon. They are using Win 7 x64 with Fiery Vue Version 1.3.I.

The docs causing the issue are ones they are creating themselves with the latest version of adobe software. PDF's that are earlier than a certain date that they created are working fine, as well as any that are scanned from the machine.

Grant Wolfe

Hi Grant,
    Is it possible to share the PDF file that causes the issue with us?
    We'd like to investigate. There are no issues reported so far from our end with PDF files that are created by Adobe's latest Creative Cloud.

Thank you,
    Yusuke

Default Vue crashes

I have the same problem, it willl crash on various PDF's but not size related.
    see link to download files that crash Vue
    https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...2092625/84cb25

Can you please tell us what Windows OS and version of Fiery VUE you have where you see the crash?

Thanks,
    Ling

Default Vue crashes

hi it happens on both a Windows 7 64bit on vue version 1.4.8 or my Windows 8.1 on the same version

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for providing the sample files. We've submitted them to our Engineering Team to investigate and we'll let you know what we find.

Thank you,
    Bruce

Default Vue crashes

Hi any news on this issue?

many thanks

Hello,

Engineering is working on a potential fix. I will try to keep you posted of progress.

Best regards,
    Bruce

Default Vue crashes

any ideas on a time scale on this?

Hello,

The release containing a fix for this is scheduled for the first part of March.

Best regards,
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast