Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: efiLINQ crash with OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Andersson,

I have a fix for your print driver problem. I'll be in contact shortly.

Andersson is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Andersson is on a distinguished path

Sounds great Greta

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_R View Post
    This is a problem the current version of CWS5.6 has with Mac 10.10. This will be addressed in the new version of CWS5.6 we are planning to post later next week. When it is available, you will get an automatic notification via Fiery Software Manager.

Yes, efiLINQ is a Command WorkStation component, but you should be able to continue to use Command WorkStation even if this component is no longer working.

Sorry for the inconvenience; we're trying to get a solution to you as quickly as possible.

-Mike
    Mike,

Is that update ready yet? It's been nearly a month since you indicated it would be out 'later this week'.

I am running CWS 5.6.0.24, which is the latest version available on EFI website. Someone posted that they are running 5.6.0.30, but I don't see that anywhere.

I get the efiLINQ quit unexpectedly error several times a day, whether CWS is running or not.

Anyway... is a resolution coming soon?

Thanks

This week.

The latest release 5.6.0.42 is now online, and available for download.

This includes a fix for the efiLINQ crash problem. Please run the update and let us know how it goes.

Andersson is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Andersson is on a distinguished path

I haven't seen the efiLink error since upgrading. I'll know more tomorrow when I get back. There is usually an error message greeting me every morning..

The problem we have with the crashing CWS on quit actually became worse now. It looks like CWS is using default preferences after a crash so it's not remembering which printer to use nor the password to it. Really irritating.

I'm also seeing problems with the latest version of CWS refusing to quit or crashing on quit under Yosemite on the Mac. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple times, but it didn't resolve the issue.

Also seeing this over and over again in the console log:
    8/4/15 4:22:27.018 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.efi.fieryd[98152]) Service exited due to signal: Abort trap: 6
    8/4/15 4:22:43.743 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.efi.fieryd) Service only ran for 1 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 1 seconds.
    Last edited by jcharlesholt; 08-04-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Post quit problems in this thread:
    http://fieryforums.efi.com/showthrea...it-works/page3

It's closing in on two years now and I've given up on this problem. I don't know what could be more important than user being able to start and quit the program and be able to save preferences.

Default Still getting this with 5.7.0.29

Hi All still getting this error several full update versions down the line. I have tried removing everything then reloading the full suite, but get it regularly upon wake up or restart.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

yes, still getting them here as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2