Thread: Fiery SeeQuence Impose Suggestions

GarethO is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor GarethO is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery SeeQuence Impose Suggestions

I have just updated from CWS4 to 5 and while there have been a lot of great improvements with the imposition, I think there is room for more.

1. What happened to finished size adjustment in scale factor? This was very useful to ensure correct scaling and also for adjusting to create false bleeds when none were supplied.

2. Marks and bleeds. The ability to create a custom default marks and bleeds file, and a check box under define to enable/disable this would be VERY welcome. We almost always use offset 2mm trim marks and setting up a default to enable this and then just checking and unchecking (if we don't want trim marks) would save us a huge amount of time.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

I want to be able to specify where to put the resultant image--top, bottom, sides, corners, OR center. Not just center.

One can dream...

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

And I be would happy to use the barcode feature ... but my DocuCutter expects it in landscape on the upper right corner of the sheet. So, please implement an option to customize the barcode's orientation.
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64