+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Using EFI Passport

Default Using EFI Passport

Some products, such as Fiery Go for Android, handle product registration using EFI Passport. EFI Passport enables the use of a Passport ID to register a product, instead of entering the same registration data for every product. Once a Passport ID is created, you can sign into the product using the Passport ID and password.

To create a Passport ID:
    1. Open the web page to create a Passport ID, define a password, and enter your registration information. This web page is opened when you request creation of a Passport ID directly from the product.
    2. Receive a confirmation email sent to the email address you defined as part of the registration information.
    3. Click on the confirmation link in the confirmation email to activate your Passport ID.
    4. Return to your product and login with your Passport ID and password.

Passport ID format
    Your Passport ID is the username you have selected, plus the suffix “@passport.efi.com”. When you need to login to an application with your Passport ID, you must enter the full Passport ID, which is “(your username)@passport.efi.com.”

Resetting your Passport ID password
    If you need to reset your Passport ID, go to http://passport.efi.com and follow the reset instructions to create a new password for your Passport ID account. This will send an email to the email address associated with this Passport ID that can initiate the password reset procedure.

Update your Passport ID information
    If you need to update your name, email address, or password, go to http://passport.efi.com, login with your Passport ID and password, and update your name, email address or password. All applications with which you have logged in with EFI Passport are listed on the passport.efi.com page once you have logged into the passort.efi.com page.

Additional information about EFI Passport is available at http://passport.efi.com.

Applications that support EFI Passport currently include:
    • Fiery Go for Android
    • Fiery Dashboard

el_tren2003 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor el_tren2003 is on a distinguished path

Hi,

I can't reset my passport password.
    I received an e-mail with a link to complete all steps, but the link says "not found"

If I use login.microsoftonline.com, says that my account doesn't support reset password.

Is it possible to reset or delete my account manualy? I would like to use the same e-mail account.

Kind regards,
    Last edited by el_tren2003; 10-07-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Can you go to the passport.efi.com website and try to reset your password from there? If you still get a link not found message from the resulting email, please let me know.

el_tren2003 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor el_tren2003 is on a distinguished path

Hi Mike,

Today, same issue.
    Yes, when I use passport.efi.com I receive an e-mail, but when I click on link I get the window that I posted earlier.

Kind regards,

I'm guessing we have an issue with a language specific page or function and I've asked my team for help on this one. I'll post something as soon as we have more information.
    -Mike

+ Reply to Thread