+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't access fierydashboard

Default Can't access fierydashboard

Hi!
    I have a problem with accesing fierydashboard. After I have logged into my account I only get a blue pulsating icon and nothing else happens.
    There is nothing I can click on.

I have tried from different browsers and different computers both mac and pc with same result.

borgwarrior is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor borgwarrior is on a distinguished path

Same here.

Hi AMUlfNorrkTryck and Borgwarrior, sorry to hear you can't log in to Fiery Dashboard. Can you please send your EFI Passport login names (that would the [insertyourname]@passport.efi.com) to andy dot brint at efi dot com so that we can look in to this? Thanks!
    --
    Hans

Hello,

Deeply regret the inconvenience.

Can you both share with me the use name with me @ mahadevev.malyala@efi.com?

We will investigate on the issue and revert back as soon as we have details?

Regards,
    Mahadev

borgwarrior is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor borgwarrior is on a distinguished path

have sent the email to andy dot.. and Mahadev's address, Mahadevs bounced off though.

I have also mailed Andy my login information last week.

any updates on this case?

Zoltan

Same here, nothing happens.

Hi,

Thank you for providing access to your system so our developers could debug this issue. Please continue to use the English version until we can provide the fix for your localization. Thanks,

Andy

+ Reply to Thread