+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Privacy / collected data

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Default Privacy / collected data

Hi!

It's great to hear that FD has been enhanced and EFI even decided to offer this great service for free.

Do you have any information about privacy related things?

I'm especially interested in what details are being transferred about the jobs in particularly and the Fiery server in general.

Please understand my interest in these details because I do have some customers with quite confidential things and I don't want to offend them ;-)

On the other hand, of course, I really want to use this great service.

Thanks!
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

Currently the Fiery Dashboard Data Collector periodically uploads your Fiery's system configuration and job log for data aggregation.

Your data is transmitted and stored safely. For more details I would like to defer to the FAQ we made available and update regularly: http://w3.efi.com/~/media/Files/EFI/...rd_FAQ_LTR.pdf

Your data is yours. The account holder for Fiery Dashboard is the only person who can see sensitive data like "who printed what", no one else has access to that type of data.

Thanks for being a Fiery Dashboard user, we value your questions and feedback!
    --
    Hans Sep
    Product Line Manager Fiery Dashboard

+ Reply to Thread