+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blank pages in print job and MPCONFIG not working

Default Blank pages in print job and MPCONFIG not working

Hi All,

One of my colleagues posted this on behalf of a client last week! Just to clarify, we are running as Admin, and the MPConfig application runs to the last step, showing all the queues and machines correctly configured, but it errors on the last step saying "mpconfig has stopped working" and to check on line for a solution but not are found. Files sent to a mono queue render as blanks but when the same files is sent to a colour queue they render correctly...this is true of any file.

What I think I will do is re-install from scratch, but there are a lot of of VM's and VP's set up. Is there a way to back up the config files manually, and which ones should I take?

mp system info 300614.txtName:  MPConfig Error.jpg
Views: 4546
Size:  56.2 KB
    Hi All,
    When my customer sends B&W print jobs to the Micropress (8.3) they appear to rip correcly but are blank. Also they are blank if you preview and in Tru Edit.
    If I go into MP config, it reports that MPCONFIG has stopped working.
    The job can be moved to the colour machines queue and print fine.
    Any ideas ?
    AD

Default Backup Files

At this location C:\Micropress\RIP\trsysm01\SW\Utilities you will find a file called backupconfiguration.ps and if you import it to any of the RIP printer queues it will create a file called config.ps that can then be imported once the software has been re-installed, and it creates all your queues and setup again. There is a similar one for fonts too.

+ Reply to Thread