Thread: booklet printing with cover using Mac OS

Default booklet printing with cover using Mac OS

I need step by step instructions how to print a booklet with preprinted covers from bypass tray on Xerox 560 with EFI Fiery WS using MAC OS
    Last edited by david.mintz@xerox.com; 06-10-2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: No enough info

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Hi David -

Looking at you email - are we looking at a Xerox Device ? if so which one, which RIP - which MAC OS - which driver - which finisher - are you looking to achieve this within the driver itself or via CWS 5 job properties ?

A tad more detail - might shed some light...
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

steveclv is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor steveclv is on a distinguished path

I would love the answer to the same question

In my case it's a DC-242 with Light Production Finisher and the EX260 Fiery and using OSX Mavericks.

I'm guessing at this point that I have to use Hot Folders and then work at the Fiery to complete?

Phobos01 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Phobos01 is on a distinguished path

How about just importing the job into the hold queue then use CWS and use the booklet wizard in the Layout tab to format the document and insert your preprinted cover. Then just fold and center staple from the finishing tab. Choose your media and print. That's how I would do it.