+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Properties not functioning in CW5 MAC

Exclamation Properties not functioning in CW5 MAC

Just updated the Command Workstation and found that the 'properties' are not working now. So I can send a job down, I just can't process it. I'm running on Mac 10.6.8. and CW 5.5. Anyone found a solution or at least experiencing the same?

Default Hi, I have the same problem. CWS 5.5 on OSX 10.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by Glenwood View Post
    Just updated the Command Workstation and found that the 'properties' are not working now. So I can send a job down, I just can't process it. I'm running on Mac 10.6.8. and CW 5.5. Anyone found a solution or at least experiencing the same?
    Hi, I have the same problem. CWS 5.5 on OSX 10.9.1

With these instructions the job properties in CWS work

1.) Find in Applications folder "Fiery Software Uninstaller". Run it. Delete all Fiery applications it shows, ad then in its Printer tab, delete all Fiery printers (be sure to select "Remove Printer and driver")

2.) Now, drag that uninstaller to trash. Empty trash and reboot

3.) Go to http://w3.efi.com/Fiery/Fiery-Support/download ;you may need to register, in Download Center screen, select "Application Software and Tools" tab

4.) Select "Fiery Extended Applications" in left pane, then "Fiery Extended Applications v4.1.0.15" in right pane; then select "Find" button. After screen refresh, scroll down and find download for Mac. Download file.

5.) Run installer. It will show you four applications to install. Install Software Uninstaller app and CWS5 - and the other two apps if you wish

6.) Reboot again. Is issue resolved?

7.) If so, Reinstall printer driver and configure printer. Test CWS5 one more time.

Default Could you try the workaround?

If anyone is still seeing the problem on CWS 5.5, could you try the workaround I posted in this thread?
    http://fieryforums.efi.com/showthrea...MAC-OSX-10.8.4

I'm curious to see if it fixes this also...

Default It worked

Hi, Thanks for your instructions/advice FRANCARTER, your procedure fixed it. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread