Thread: Not possible to mesure test chart - CPS4 Version 4.5.1.08

Angry Not possible to mesure test chart - CPS4 Version 4.5.1.08

Hi,

I'ver just downloaded the latest CPS4 version (4.5.1.08) on my Mac running MAC OSX 10.9.
    I tried to create a new Device link but I failed reading patches.I've got the message "Too few patches detected for strip 1".
    I've tried to change page layout , 928 patches or more, large or normal patch size. No way.
    I just changed page size from A4 to A3 and it worked. Switched back to A4 same problem...
    I'm used to do that so it sounds strange.

I need your help.
    Thanks in advance

Eric

Default Scrennshots

Hi

Please find screenshots enclosed

Wkr
    Eric
    Attached Images    

Exclamation Update

Hi,

FYI,

I tried to create new DL for a new customer and I faced the same problem I described earlier.
    But if i just change page layout from 928 to 234 patches I'm able to mesure it.
    I guess there is definitively something wrong with this specific layout.

Hope you "ll answer me
    Wkr
    Eric

Sorry that your having a problem. Thank you for the screen shots and details. I've been unable to reproduce this issue with the 928 patch layout on OSX 10.9 and other OS. I have seen a similar result if your device stops while on top of either the black or yellow patch. Is it possible the position of the paper under the ES-1000 ruler is restricting the device from measuring the whole Black or Yellow patch?